I have a friend who literally plans for a month just for the Friday after Thanksgiving and all its glorious wonder. Therefor since we are a month away from BF we are going to start preparation.
Now I’ll be honest with you. I’m not all that into Black Friday. I love all the great deals, but I hate the huge crowds. Plus I usually spend Thanksgiving weekend with my Wife, 2 daughters and extended family at the Family Beach House on Whidbey Island.
None the less, there are some screaming deals to be had on that special Friday-day.
Here are 5 tips so you are ready to get in get out and stick it to the man.
- Plan Ahead – Do not just shoot from the hip and head out Friday Morning. You need a Plan. If you fail to have a plan then you plan to have a fail. (That statement really doesn’t make sense. :))
- Research – Determine what you want and look into the stores that have what you want. Plan on visiting those stores first… first and early.
- Get some sleep – Store up as much sleep as you can in preparation because the best deals are found EARLY and the best Black Friday-ers do not sleep at all.
- Set a budget – You can get trapped in all the wondrous deals real fast. Set a budget and spend no more than that.
- Post BF attack plan – Most deals are the send in for a rebate type deals, so Facebook your BFF’s (Black Friday Friends) to a PBFP (Post Black Friday Party), get all those rebates filled out then have a parade down to the post office and send them away.
As we get closer we’ll share more BF tips with you.