If you want to get back a percentage of the things you spend for with your credit card, look no further. The True Earning Credit Card lets you enjoy countless perks in terms of getting rewards – and even cashback bonuses.
Things to Like
1. This card allows you to get 3% cash back for every gasoline purchase. However, this is applicable only during the first $3,000 gasoline purchase s in a year. After this time period, you still get to earn a percentage on cash-back, but only at 1%.
2. Earn 2% cashback on purchases from restaurants or travel options. This includes buying airplane tickets, cruise expenses, hotel stays, or car rental.
3. Get 1% cashback on other purchases made, even at Costco.
4. Enjoy a zero introductory APR during the initial six months upon opening an account. Make the most of this benefit, as you will be charged a variable APR thereafter. Currently, this APR is at 15.24%.
5. Once you’ve accumulated points, a reward coupon will be issued to you annually. You can use this coupon for redemption at Costco Warehouses for cash or merchandise.
6. Once great thing about this card is that you can monitor your points at any given time.
7. For even bigger rewards, open an Additional Card member card at no added cost. The more purchases used by this card, the more points you get.
8. Are you the entertainment buff? Use this card to score exclusive access to the best shows, theater, concerts, or sporting events. Plus, you can early tickets – and we’re talking about early as in before the tickets will be even made public.
9. You can enjoy free extended warranty on the items you purchase that typically have less than 5 years of warranty.
10. Accidents can happen. No worries – the True Earnings card provides up to $100,000 insurance in case of accidental death or dismemberment.
Things to Think About
1. If you must redeem you rewards coupon, be sure to do this before August 31st upon the year of issuance. After this, you won’t be able use the coupon as it loses its value.
2. You are required to have a Costco membership, to prevent cancellation of your American Express Card.
These disadvantages can easily be weighed down with the benefits you get. The cash back bonuses prove to be quite substantial. Obviously, it becomes more relevant if you’re the type of person who enjoys eating out, shopping, or traveling. If you’re all these things and more, then the True Earning Card is your perfect companion.