Everbank is offering other great rates which are all falling below the national average.
- 30-year fixed 4.250% with a 4.374% APR
- 15-year fixed 3.750% with a 3.939% APR
- 5/1 ARM 3.500% with a 3.397% APR
See the national mortgage rates here.
Everbank, which is headquartered in Jacksonville Florida, boasts consistent asset growth over the last 3 decades. With nearly 12 billion in assets and almost 2,000 employees Everbank prides itself on exceptional service and proven expertise in particular financial arenas.
Everbank is one of the industries fastest growing and high performing bank holding companies.
Now they can benefit you with tremendous mortgage rates which are hitting record lows.
To check out the Everbank information and fine print go here.
The 30 year fixed rate at 4.25% and APR of 4.374% is…
- Based on a $250,000 price with 20% down payment equaling a mortgage amount of $200,000.
- Based on a credit score of 720 or greater.
- If 20% down payment can not be provided mortgage insurance will need to be added.