ING Direct is now upgrading their bonuses for the Black Friday shoppers, the Electric Orange promo. However, this will only last until November 27, 2011, so better seize it while it’s here.
• If you open an Electric Orange Checking Account and make at least 5 purchases using your Electric Orange Card or Person2Person Payments, you can get $107 bonus within 45 days. However, this will just be available for new Electric Orange checking.
• Once you open a new MONEY account and make 1 Card transaction (either signature, PIN-based or with PayPass) using your MONEY Card you can get $32 bonus within 30 days.
• If your kid will open a Kid Savings Account, you can get $27 bonus. Yet, it’s important to note that you should be a new customer in order to avail of this promo.
Electric Orange Account Promotion
Now that great deals are offered, it’s just the right time to open an Electric Orange (EO) account, considering the fact that this year’s offer is much bigger than last year’s. Imagine getting twice the common $50 bonus? Now that’s something to look forward to.
To serve their clients better, ING Direct made necessary step-ups to their EO account.
• ING Direct now allows paper checks.
• To send payments easier, ING Direct also made improvements to its Person2Person payment service.
• ING Direct also provides a Personal Finance Access Code in order to make it easier to use services like Mint.com.
Despite all the improvements, consumers can look forward to yet another feature that will allow a more comfortable way to deposit. ING Direct calls it the Remote Deposit Capture. The expected release date of this upgrade is summer or fall of this year where you can easily deposit checks online from the comforts of your home.