Building or repairing your credit is not an overnight process. You have to start (or restart) slow and build over time. Time, with good history, is one of the important factors considered when determining your credit score.
We have compiled a list of “starter” credit cards that can get you moving in the right direction.
|Horizon Gold Credit Card|
- Instant Guaranteed Approval
- Initial $500.00 Un-Secured credit limit
- No Credit Checks
- No Turndowns
- Reports Positively to Major Credit Bureau
- Get the Benefits and Credit you Deserve
|Orchard Bank Classic MasterCards|
- Great card for help rebuilding credit scores.
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide.
- Updated Account Info 24/7
- Email and text messages reminders.
- On-call customer service.
|Public Savings Bank Secured Card|
- Build credit history.
- 0% APR on purchases - 1st 6 months
- No annual fees or monthly maintenance fees
- No credit check
- Initial credit limit from $300-$2000
- Lifetime credit lines up to $5,000
- Free fraud protection
- Use everywhere with the Visa logo
|SilverCard Prepaid MasterCard®|
- Perfect for Gov./Benefits Checks recipients
- $0 activation with rebate*
- 100% guaranteed approval*/no credit check
- Free direct deposit of your pay or gov check
- Anywhere MasterCard Debit card is accepted
- No overdraft fees or minimum balances
- Online Checking - Electronic or paper checks
We also have tons more tips on how to repair your credit. You need to understand how credit works and be sure you follow the simple steps to build good solid credit.