Starting on September 28th Bank of America was offering a special $25 bonus to those who paid 2 bills online within 30 days of signing up for online banking. It seems like Bank of America needed to sweeten up the deal a little and has now increased the bonus to $35 when you pay 3 bills online. This is a way for Bank of America to get their customers to use online banking.
What happens if you do not have 3 bills to pay? You do not have to worry because the $25 bonus is still available if you pay 2 bills online.
Key Points from the Small Print:
- This is a special limited time offer available to existing consumer and small business customers who have not made a bill payment with Bank of America Online Banking within the last 6 months.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is limited to one incentive per customer.
- To get the $35, Small Business customers may instead enroll in Online Business Suite Direct Payments service and make three payments within 30 days.
- Direct Payment Service requires Internet access, and Internet service provider fees may apply.
- This service is not available in Washington or Idaho.
- Incentive will be paid within 90 days of completing the requirements.
- We may report to the IRS the value of the incentive we pay to you and you are responsible for any applicable taxes.
Promotional Page – Bank of America